Sunday, September 16, 2007

US Magazine Fashion Week Update

Thanks to my new issue of US Magazine (with TristaBaby on the cover --ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ) I learned that my Fashion Week celeb sighting prowess fell short. Specifically, I failed to take notice of Demi Moore, who was sitting a mere six or seven rows away from me at the Temperley show. I don't know the exact number of rows simply because I am not positive which row I was seated in. I know where Demi was: front row. There were throngs of photographers snapping the front row, where Molly Simms and Rachel Zoe were parked. I did not realize Demi was there, too. I didn't see her come in during the media frenzy immediately preceding the show -- she must have been a late arrival. How very A-list of her to slip in when the lights went down! Question: Can I brag about our time together if I didn't realize she was there until after the fact!?



Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.  Claim your treat today!

No comments: