Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sept. 9/Temperley

Alice's show was by far the biggest, most star-studded affair I attended. Of course I overslept so I had to rush to the show -- thankfully this stuff runs on Garment Time. Like, each show was a minimum of a half-hour late, and that was just to start check-in. Add another 30 for seating, and you've got your hour delay. With Temperley, there was an additional half-hour or so for celebrity interviews, seatings and general hub-bub. The biggest splash was Rachel Zoe, celeb stylist and contender for fright-night impersonator. Also in view was Molly Simms, Phillip Bloch, Padma Lakshmi, Jaquetta Wheeler and ... drumroll please ... Simon Le Bon and Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran.

Me, before I finessed another s-2-s-2-s maneuver. Sadly, only the first two rows got swag -- a Temperley bag, not sure what was inside.

Far left, Padma and Jacquetta (the two never spoke) and Nick's head (blonde). This is actually the first still from a video I shot where I got some good D2 footage.

Supermodel Agnyss Deyn opened the show. I loved this dress -- SO Temperley.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: