Saturday, January 12, 2008

what's next


am posting remotely from a city very remote from my beloved chicago. hint: Starts with a T and ends with a great big EXAS!! It's rodeo season here, and already I have spotted a snakeskin bomber jacket and several gold leather jackets. And here I thought the Ewings no longer exerted an influence on today's women ... sigh ...
A few things since i have been caught up in the holidaze aka familial dysfunction junction:
A yummy package of wonderful products from LUSH arrived that I will be trying out next week and of course reporting on.
A charming package arrived from CRABTREE & EVELYN including the new India Hicks scent arrived, test and reporting to follow ...
Also I want to give a shout out to http://beautychick101.blogspot.com/, a great blog whose blogmistress (blogtrix?) is MUCH more dilligent than moi. Jamie, much love -- see you at NY Fashion week in a few?
Which reminds me, must ... buy ... ticket to NYC.
Unfortunately, I sold my place and the closing is on the day of the Rachel Roy show, then I can't get moved into the new place in time to make the start of the shows but will be there for the last three days.

No comments: